PODCASTS I LISTEN TO ON A WEEKLY BASIS
You should, too, because they're pretty fantastic.
- 1.Grown Ups Read Things They Wrote As KidsExactly what it sounds like. At times heart-wrenching and touching, but mostly a half hour of laughs celebrating the strange and quirky children we once were.
- 2.Ask Me AnotherWord games, puzzles, musical quizzes, celebrity guests. Hopelessly nerdy.
- 3.Wait Wait Don't Tell Me!The NPR news quiz. All the panelists are comedians, which makes the news that much more palatable. I'll be honest, sometimes this is the only way I get the news all week.
- 4.The MothStory-telling. Live. On stage. An excellent study in how to craft an engaging narrative. Plus, most of these are just pretty hilarious.
- 5.Good Job, Brain!Basically, the reason I will one day kill at Jeopardy! An entire podcast of pub trivia and weird facts.
- 6.Snap JudgmentStory telling with a beat. Sort of a scripted, urban-feeling The Moth.