TOP FIVE THINGS I WOULDN'T MIND BEING ALLERGIC TO
For you, @justjills ! The things I could deal with cutting from my life, should allergy testing deem it so.
- 1.NitratesI mean, I would miss hot dogs, but I could *probably* survive without lunch meats.
- 2.Tree NutsMeh. Not ideal, but not such a huge part of my life I couldn't live without them.
- 3.MoldI live in a house that's almost as old as I am and which undoubtedly has mold. However, the rent is within my price range (ahem, FREE) so I don't foresee myself being able to move out any time soon.
- 4.Meats in generalThis is only true if I'm not allergic to soy, otherwise I'm SOL when it comes to protein.
- 5.Organic foodS**t is too expensive anyway. (Also, I recognize this is unlikely.)