WHAT IT FELT LIKE WHEN I WOKE UP AND SAW THE NEWS THAT TRUMP WON SC PRIMARIES
It's going to get depressing, y'all
- •Like I had never actually awoken, but was still in the midst of my depression-fueled nightmaresI pinched myself. My phone automatically corrected that to "I punched myself" but I just tried that too and it's still real.
- •Like all of a sudden, I had a new item on my never ending to do list.Move to Canada. Or somewhere. But only once I get my work notes, school homework, cleaning and taxes done. At this rate, Trump will have won the election and built a bizarre dome to keep us all in before I even look into where Canada is.
- •Like I went to go adopt a puppy at the shelter that I've been making lovey faces at on petfinder.com and the county employees hand me a Gila monster.
- •Like I was reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I had just reached the part where Cedric dies and JK Rowling decided to end the series there and nothing is ever redeemed.Voldemort wins and I have to live the remainder of my life in fear.
- •Like someone sucked all the bubbles out of my bubble bath and left me to stare at my hideous naked body and cry.No pictures here for obvious reasons.
- •Please add your own.Misery loves company.
- •Like there is no hope the last four years of my 30s is going to have any joy, just a horrid Trump era, so I actually want to skip to 40 in order to skip HIM. 😡Suggested by @natanya