Things to consider when making PB&J
The perfect food deserves the utmost care
- •AllergiesAre you allergic to perfection?
- •BreadEvery great sandwich starts with perfect bread. I find processed, white bread inferior because the goo from the peanut butter makes the bread cling to the roof of your mouth like an octopus.
- •P to J ratioWhat is your preference? One must keep the end in mind before starting the journey (I just made that up). I personally prefer a lot of peanut butter and a touch of jelly.
- •Open face or closedThis will affect how much P and J to apply.
- •Toasted or untoastedI love how peanut butter melts on toasted bread. Remember: it's ok to make a mess when making a PB&J.
- •Crunchy or smooth peanut butterCrunchy is for barbarians IMO.
- •Jam or jellyI like a little body on my jam. Raspberry preserves where you can feel the crunch of the seeds is my fav.
- •DrinkIf milk didn't make my colon sing, I would choose a glass of milk every time. Coffee is my current choice.
- •PostureAlways keep sandwich over plate when eating.
- •I was inspired