HIGH SCHOOL: CONNECTICUT EDITION ➕
I was a theater kid with a seatbelt belt and Dashboard Confessional lyrics written on my Converse, so most of this doesn't apply to me... It is merely what I observed. 203 baby!
- •Dave at the MeadowsAs in, "you get your Dave (Matthews) tix yet?"
- •Jeep Wranglers"My parents bought me one for getting straight Bs last semester"
- •My Republican boyfriend and me almost breaking up over the Kerry/Bush electionA tense time at the lockers
- •Dirty, frayed white baseball hatsWhy?
- •LacrosseIt's like, literally not a sport anywhere else?
- •Basically not seeing a black person (in the flesh) or a (non-closeted) gay person until collegeI'M NOT PROUD OF THIS
- •Yearbook quotes: DMB, Phish, the Dead, or @john"Did you know he's from Fairfield?"
- •Lilly Pulitzer graduation dresses*DEFINITELY NOT* the Target line. The real shit.
- •Hometown heroes: Olympic soccer player Kristine Lilly, Paul Dano@zoe !
- •Being friends with @kstraw even though she was a cheerleader and I was a theater kidLike a goddamn Taylor Swift song
- •Nagging your parents to let you take metro north to the city with your friendsSuggested by @kstraw
- •Abercrombie and FitchSuggested by @benkorell