OLSEN MOVIES, RANKED
I'm a child of the 90s and I worshipped these bitches in middle school. (Given the chance, I'd def still jump at the opportunity to dish about boys with them over some Sauvy B.)
- •Our Lips Are SealedThey witness a ROBBERY and get put in the WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM so they get to go to Sydney and flirt with hot Aussie surfers. Hands down their finest work.
- •Billboard DadThe twins make a billboard to find a new wife for their dad / a new mom for them. V cute & V 90s concept, plus the middle school fashion is TITE.
- •It Takes TwoBasically a pre-Lohan Parent Trap remake. Kirstie Alley! GUTTENBERG!
- •Winning LondonI remember the soundtrack for this one being actually pretty dece. The guy from House and Chicago Fire is in it, obviously playing a sexy British Lord or something.
- •Passport to ParisIn this one a French guy eats a hamburger with a fork and knife and they tell him "uhh, it's called a hamburger, you eat it with your hands" which makes no sense at all.
- •When in RomeLike OK we get it at this point...these movies are just an excuse for y'all to hang out in a cool city for a few months.
- •Switching GoalsThe soccer one. Forgettable.
- •Getting ThereThe drivers license one. Snooze.
- •Holiday in the SunI just remembered this one SUCKING. It used the Weezer song, obviously, which is really embarrassing for Weezer and pretty much the height of them selling out.
- •New York MinuteThey tried to take the tried-and-true straight-to-video formula to the big screen, and it failed epically. They were never heard from again.