QUESTIONS I HAVE ABOUT THE TV SERIES I AGREED TO SHOW-RUN IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT
- •So it's action series set in the James Bond universe, after Bond has died? Wouldn't it be better to have him still be alive and retired so he can serve as a source of wisdom to the next generation of secret agents?
- •Should we go back to the drawing board on a title, or are we committed to JAMES BOND: THE NEXT GENERATION?
- •Why is the trailer a teenaged boy in a bespoke suit drawing "00000000007" in the desert sand?
- •Why was I selected to be the showrunner?
- •Don't TV shows usually have an entire staff of writers?
- •At one point our agent uses his watch as a two-way communicator, then pulls his sleeve up to reveal a second watch that he uses to check the time. Is this the tone we're going for?
- •Can we get a cameo from a former Bond?