Books I'm reading in July (2017)
- •Alexander HamiltonI bought this at Costco in January because it was cheaper than the iBook. But it's so huge that i haven't been carrying it around to read. I just read 300 pages on vacation and its fascinating!! Still have halfway to go.
- •All the Light We Cannot SeeFinished this yesterday after many false starts. I liked it, the last quarter especially
- •Lincoln in the BardoI ordered this because it was on @bjnovak 's list but I couldn't get into the style
- •The NightingaleAnother WW2 novel, another suggestion from my sister's book club. This really makes you feel what it was like to be in France during the occupation. I loved it. Also heartbreaking
- •We Are All Completely Beside OurselvesThis was an award winner. I'm about halfway through and loving it so far