BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY
- •Fates and Furies by Lauren GroffI'm only about a quarter in but I can't put this down. I saw this on a National Book Award website and ordered it from the library. Excellent so far
- •Dance Dance Dance by Haruki MurakamiI just realized this moment that this was a sequel to a Wild Sheep Chase. I just thought the Sheep Man happened to be in both. Really excellent novel by my favorite author
- •The Last Coyote by Michael ConnellyMy gentleman friend recently got me into the Bosch books. This is a pivotal one that deals with his mother's murder. I liked it but not as much as the first Bosch book.
- •How to Sit by Thich Nhat HanhI try to remember to read this first thing when I wake up instead of checking social media. I love how simply it's written.
- •Assertiveness for Earth Angels by Doreen VirtueThis book has changed my life in the past few weeks. I've learned a lot about myself and how to set boundaries and how to be vocal in what I need.
- •The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali BenjaminA novel I found from a national book award finalist list. I love YA fiction and this was good.
- •Death in the Clouds by Agatha ChristieI love her books. I prefer the ones that take place in a country manor home but this was enjoyable.
- •Bone Gap by Laura RubyAnother National Book Award finalist for young people's fiction that I ordered from the Los Angeles library. This book is EXCELLENT. Highly recommended.