FATES AND FURIES: A LIST ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS BOOK
A book by Lauren Groff
- •I can't remember the last time I was so in love with a bookI loved The Goldfinch and a bunch of others in the past few years. But I think this is going up to the top of my list of Favorite Books, next to The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- •I loved this book immediatelyThe writing is top notch, but then the story is great! It doesn't even sound like much when you try to describe it: it's about a marriage
- •It's really rare that a book surprises meBut I keep being astonished at what is revealed. I keep thinking its going in one direction but it's not!
- •But it's not a mystery or a thriller or any "genre"It's just like, a normal story.
- •The character developmentYou feel like you know these people while at the same time they're unlike anyone you've ever known
- •Are her other books this good?