THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO ABOUT GETTING OLD
Really looking forward to being a grandma
- •Dying my hair crazy colorsI love when grandmas have purple hair. I don't have the guts to do anything now, but for several years, I've been planning to cut my hair really short and switch colors every few months
- •Wearing crazy grandma clothesI'm talking bright colors in crazy patterns and clashing flowy pants and tops
- •Taking up a new hobbyI quite admire how G.W.Bush took up painting self portraits in the bathtub. It doesn't matter if they're good!!
- •Singing in an old timey string bandI want to live in a small town and perform bluegrass covers at the local coffee shop with my band. I saw someone doing this in Summerland and it's been my dream ever since.
- •Crossword puzzlesI don't have time for them now, I'll need them to keep my mind sharp!
- •BakingI don't bake now, but I used to make breads at a coffee shop I worked at and really enjoyed it
- •GardeningI have a legit brown thumb. I'm looking forward to turning that thumb to green!
- •Becoming a crazy cat ladyTry to stop me from getting more cats
- •CasinosPlaying the penny slots all day!!
- •CruisesI can't wait to go on seniors only cruises. I just realized I'm Seth Cohen
- •Playing EuchreMy grandma plays bridge every week with her friends, I should get her to teach me
- •QuiltingMy mom makes quilts for all of her kids, grandkids and every cousin's baby. I want to keep this tradition going
- •TravelIll need to catch up on every country on my bucket list
- •Cross stitchingI did this as a kid and want to take it up again, but don't have time right now
- •ArcheryOk that just popped into my head. Why not?
- •Really looking forward to retirement!!Only 30 more years...