THOUGHTS UPON HEADING TO BOSTON FOR MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING
Just like the movie!
- •We were supposed to get married at 28 if neither of us were married by thenWe're 34. I was married at 28 but I'm not now so it's ok
- •I did not get them a giftThere was a quick turnaround on this wedding, and I just realized yesterday that I should have gotten something really meaningful for someone I've been friends with since I was 16.
- •Do I have to give a toast?!?Only one other high school friend will be there. What is appropriate to say?
- •I did not pack an outfit for tonightI'm wearing my Mickey Mouse travel tank . I just found out I'm supposed to go directly to the rehearsal from the airport. Ummmm
- •Should I mention he was my first crush in high school?Before we were friends. Also my high school boyfriend almost broke up with me because I asked my friend to turnabout (boyfriend was out of town.)
- •I'm not in love with himUnlike the movie.
- •This is one of the longest relationships in my lifeThis person was going to drop everything to move me to LA when I left my husband
- •I'm super happy to be a part of this
- •Taking off!