IMPORTANT THINGS I REALIZED ON VACATION
- •There really is no point in buying "reduced fat" Oreos
- •The term "coffee cake" is misleadingly bland, given the deliciousness of the actual product
- •It is very difficult to eat healthy while on vacation
- •Even when you don't have to work, the mind will still find plenty of things over which to obsess
- •Given how much physical and psychic energy (not to mention cash) we expend in order to have babies, it's amazing how much physical and psychic energy we expend trying to get them to shut up and sleep.
- •Sometimes, in the course of events, it is cruelly necessary (and also kinda awesome) to dress your baby like this.