RANDOM ITEMS IN MY OFFICE, EXPLAINED
Per a request from @ricky
- •The best souvenir from all of my travels. A Saddam Hussein watch, purchased when I lived in Baghdad before the invasion. Everyone wore them. It was crazy.
- •The best "fan" note ever.
- •Someone clearly thinks I have a lot to learn about altruism.
- •A drum set! (Sadly, I never use it.)
- •My grandmother gave me this plant more than ten years ago. It is still alive! (And so is she!)
- •Disney (which owns ABC News) sent me this a few months ago when I had my 15th anniversary.
- •My colleague Ron Claiborne held up this fake version of my book on the air and said, "If you're only going to buy one book - do the math."