IF I WERE TRAPPED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH ONLY THREE TV SERIES
Assuming I also have a device/way to watch them.
- •Dr Who: Because I've never watched it before, and it's been going on for-like-ever, as far as I can tell. So, with the way I binge watch, that should last me about a week on an island alone. Maybe 2 weeks, seeing as I'll probably have to forage for food ... Actually, if it's left to me to find food I won't be making it longer than a couple weeks.
- •Friends: Because since it came out on Netflix in January I've already watched it front to back twice. And I don't think I'll ever not think Joey trying to speak French is funny.
- •The Office: One of my all time favourites! #JimAndPamForever "I don't need to be liked. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like a compulsive need to be liked. Like my need to be praised." -Michael Gary Scott
- •Note: X-Files got the chop because I don't need to be freaked out about possible (probable?) alien abduction when I've got real troubles. Like potentially a gang of preteen British boys, the LOST monster, and FISH! #Ew
- •Other Note: I know that something like Survivorman would've been a logical choice, but it would be lame and boring of me to suddenly become logical. Also, who actually thinks I'd be able to properly execute the amazing feats this guy performs. No one. No, watching it then failing would only make me feel inferior and sad.