MY BEST OLD PROFILE PICTURES
By "best" we mean most bizarre, yes?
- •Starting with most recent, here is one of my bathed dog circa 2014. #DrownedRat
- •Next we have a Father's Day throw back that features my brother, my dad and myself forming a band.
- •As we go further back on my timeline we have a picture from our spontaneous wedding in 2013 where we both wanted the flowers!
- •This gem is from the Christmas Matt got me my R2D2 lunch kit! AKA the best gift ever.
- •Here we see me demonstrating one of my "effortless talents" as the caption on the photo puts it. But the look of concentration on my face says otherwise.
- •This is from Halloween 2009, when no one knew I was supposed to be Velma, from Scooby Doo.
- •I found this background on a Canada day walk with my family in 2009, and was thrilled with the caption possibilities.
- •This is Halloween 2008 when I was supposed to be Holly Golightly and my brother was a whoopee cushion.
- •One time my adult best friend and my adult self decided to make a box fort. Then I decided to make it my profile picture.
- •Here we see the first of many photos displaying reverence for inanimate objects. My bestie and I only get more random as we go further back on my Facebook timeline. This is spring 2008
- •In the summer of 2007 we had extreme love for flip flops.
- •The spring of 2007 marked my most gangster phase. As you can see from my gangster pose.
- •This last picture here is one of the first profile pictures I ever had on Facebook, and is actually one of the best. This was taken early 2007 on one of MANY young adult sleepovers this lady and I had. I ❤️ my BFF.