REACTIONS I'VE GOTTEN WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT I VOLUNTEER ON A SUICIDE HOTLINE
This list is in progress, I guess as are all of my lists.
- •Do you actually get calls?Of course we do. If we didn't, why would they need volunteers?
- •Why do you like to -do- that?This person then told me to skip it and hang out with him...um, no thanks.
- •That must be really depressing.It's not.
- •That's really intense.It can be.
- •Sticking tongue out and making an "ew face."Stranger who approached me in Boston Common while I'm innocently reading before my shift, please get the f*ck away from me.