BONES OF THE FOOT (DEFINITIVELY) RANKED
Get educated ListApp
- •TalusArticulates with both the tibia and fibula to form your ankle.
- •CalcaneusInferior to the talus, this is your heel bone and it looks pretty rad.
- •NavicularDistal to the calcaneus, it doesn't really do much. It kind of looks like a navy ship if you use your imagination.
- •Medial cuneiformSituated proximal to your big toe, it is the best cuneiform.
- •Intermediate cuneiformMeh
- •Lateral cuneiformMeh-er
- •PhalangesThese are basically your toes but they share the name with the names of your fingers so they aren't that cool.
- •MetatarsalsBetween your tarsals and phalanges I guess they're cool but not cool enough to each be individually named (they are numbered, starting from the big toe).
- •CuboidThis bone is so lame. It barely even looks like a cube.