GOALS FOR SPRING SEMESTER 2015
In order of importance.
- 1.Get good grades.I don't think my mom will ever see this but you can never be too careful.
- 2.Usurp the leadership position of my physics lab group.On the first day of lab, the boy who reaked of Axe body spray and wore the same shirt as Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory immediately assumed he was leader of the lab group and since I am not one for confrontation I let him believe this to be true. But my coup will be a silent one and he will only notice once my work is done.
- 3.Hold a baby goat.Quvenzhané Wallis held a baby goat in New York Times Style Magazine and it was so cute but I think I could be cuter??
- 4.Remind my roommate that I hate her boyfriend at least once a week.He's horrible and he only retweets things on Twitter from the "Men's Humor" account. When is enough enough sir?
- 5.Learn how to parallel park.I was supposed to learn this at least 4 years ago, but I was so bad when learning with the instructor who was paid to teach me that he literally just said "forget it" and made me drive to get him his dry cleaning.
- 6.Find time to watch Broad City.I think I can get behind what those girls are all about.