HOW I TRIED TO CHANGE MY ~VIBE~ AFTER A HARD BREAK UP
- •I got an industrial piercing!It lasted ~2 months before I decided sleeping on that side of my head was more important to me.
- •I got a cartilage piercing!This one still remains because 1) it healed faster and 2) I think it makes me kind of edgy??
- •I convinced myself to get a septum piercing--only for my boss to talk me out of it.It was for the best tbh.
- •I grew my hair out.The goal was a man bun. I last got it cut on December 5th. I just confirmed my appointment to chop it all off.
- •I had a one night stand.Halfway through I realized it wasn't for me and pulled the ole "my-roommate-is-locked-out-and-I-have-the-only-key" spiel and walked home at 3am in just a sweatshirt and sweatpants.
- •I downloaded Tinder.First as a joke with one my roommates (to see who got more matches) and then I started relying on it too much so I deleted it and haven't downloaded it since.
- •I *almost* ruined long-lasting friendships because, after I was invited to my ex's birthday party, nobody would go to it with me.This was my "glass cracking" moment and I haven't thought about him in the same way sense!