LESSONS LEARNED THE HARD WAY
- •Metal retains heat even when it's not powered by the power source.
- •Marshmallows fresh outta the fire might as well be little sugar coals.
- •Friendships take work too.
- •Sometimes no amount of good intentions can make a relationship work.
- •There is such thing as too much pizza.
- •It's never a good idea to say yes to a tequila shot at the end of night.
- •Margaritas. They look and taste like smoothies. They are not smoothies.
- •Don't dawdle to make an apology once you realize you're in the wrong.
- •Sometimes it's easier to cull toxic friendships than to let them continue to drain you of energy.