MY HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR QUOTE
- •What it was: "It had never occurred to me that our lives, which had been so closely interwoven, could unravel with such speed." - Kazuo Ishiguro, 'Never Let Me Go'So fake deep and I was trying SO hard to be profound. I still like the quote and felt it portrayed a lot of my feelings toward graduating high school, but I still laugh when I think about being 18 years old and saying that quote in total seriousness.
- •What it should have been:Besides: ANYTHING ELSE
- •"The streets aren't made for everybody. That's why they made sidewalks." - Cookie Lyon, 'Empire'
- •"Clock the hair / Clock the mug / Clock the nails, clock my skirt / Clock the bag, clock the shoes / Now punch the clock, it's time to work." - Shangela
- •"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." - Bill Clinton
- •"Listen up, fives, a ten is speaking." - Jenna Maroney, '30 Rock'
- •"I can't fix America." - Titus Andromedon, 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'