PICTURES I WOULD HAVE ON MY PHONE IF I HAD A GOOGLE GLASS TYPE DEVICE
- •Walking to class I was stuck behind two girls. One girl had a zebra print backpack. The other had a cheetah print.I would have taken the picture and captioned it "Welcome to the Jungle."
- •This girl I was walking behind had a Timberland brand backpack.I would have captioned it "got my tims//khloe where u at"
- •Couples who take up the whole sidewalk holding hands.THE WHOLE WORLD WAS MADE FOR YOU GUYS ::I'm so lonely::
- •The Louis Vuitton backpack.Self explanatory. It was a religious experience (I wondered why you would participate in something that expensive).
- •Hotties.Self explanatory. Kind of like a "Humans of New York" kinda thing but I don't interview them and they aren't interesting.
- •One time I saw a squirrel perched on a trash can nibbling on an empty pack of cigarettes.It was SO cute but I didn't want to be *that* kid. I would have captioned this one "umm you know this campus is smoke free right?" The world lost a good picture that day.