THINGS ILL NEVER BE A PART OF
- •A gay men's choirI can't sing DESPITE winning an award for my role as the Captain in Anything Goes during high school.
- •A lesbian softball leagueI'm not a lesbian, stop asking.
- •The crowd at a country concert.I have this illness where I believe country music is the kind of music you listen to when a) you have to put your dog down or b) you're stuck in a train station in the Deep South and need to seem like a local so they don't commit a hate crime against another Yankee.
- •A group message with more than 10 people I do not personally know.I couldn't care less about any of these people so you can stop telling me to vote for their Undergraduate Student Government campaign, Emily Martin!
- •A group of people that gets everywhere late.Punctuality is too uncommon these days.