THINGS IVE EATEN TOO MUCH OF
- •"Dessert Casserole" - 2011This is in quotes because it was made of pretzels, whipped cream, cherry jello, and probably sand. I ate so much that I thought I had internal bleeding when I threw it up later that night.
- •Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls - 2012, 2014On two separate occasions I have made these cinnamon rolls with the intention of sharing them with other people, but "accidentally" eating them all myself. On the second occasion I tried to convince my roommates I had lit a cinnamon candle, without the foresight of having an actual cinnamon candle.
- •Meatballs - 2007At a family holiday party I ate so many that I ended up projectile vomiting all over the living room, kind of like the girl from the Exorcist but without the demonic possession.
- •Powdered Donettes - 2009I ate 12 in one sitting. I didn't even get a stomach ache which I called "amazing" but my mom called "alarming."
- •Mashed Potatoes - Every ThanksgivingRealistically is there such thing? You tell me.