70 Second Microwave Mug Brownie Recipe
Sadly, I don't like to bake. But I love to eat! I make this for myself on Sunday's, my "cheat" day. So good and super fast to make.
- •You'll need: 2 tbs of vegetable oil, 2 tbs water, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbs granulated sugar (more or less depending how sweet you want), 2tbs unsweetened cocoa powder, 4tbs flour
- •Add water, oil, and vanilla in a mug, and mix.
- •Add cocoa powder, mix. Add sugar, mix. Add flour, mix. (Sometimes I'll add a little dash of salt here)
- •Microwave for 70 seconds, depending how hot your microwave gets, be careful not to overcook.
- •Done! Wish I'd taken a picture before I dived into it.