Books I've Read This Year
So far 🤓
- •Nineteen Minutes by Jodi PicoultJodi always brings it, I had so many different emotions while reading this. What a ride. A++
- •How to be Parisian Wherever You Are by Anne BerestI picked this up at the airport on my way to Paris, it was my first time going and I wanted to get into a "Paris vibe". With that said, I really enjoyed this book. Easy read and entertaining.
- •Never Never: Part One by Colleen HooverThis book was short and I had to wait a couple of days to buy the second one, it was torture because I needed to know what happened next!
- •Never Never: Part Two by Colleen HooverSo good! Now I need part three. Pure torture.
- •The Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThis book was like being on a rollercoaster for me. I had so many moments where I wanted to throw it across the room because I was frustrated with the main character. Overall, I liked it. I'm glad they're making it into a movie.
- •Luckiest Girl AliveTook me a while to get into it, but I really like Ani. She was such a bitch! And I guess I like bitchy main characters 😎
- •A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasI LOVED this book, I stayed up all night reading it. I forgot how much I love YA fantasy. I haven't read any other books by Sarah J. Maas but after reading this I'm definitely going to pick up the "Throne of Glass" series.
- •Before We Were Strangers by Renée CarlinoSweet book, almost shed a couple tears.
- •A Little Something Different by Sandy HallI'll be honest, the reason I bought this was because the cover is so pretty. Still enjoyed it though
- •Ugly Love by Colleen HooverMy friend recommended this to me, said it would make me cry. It didn't. Easy read.
- •Why Not Me? by Mindy KalingI laughed, I cried, I loved it.
- •The Good Girl by Mary KubicaLoved this! Did not see that ending coming.
- •One More Thing by B.J. NovakWalking on eggshells is my favorite. "I realized I was turning love into an accomplishment, and he was turning accomplishment into love, and neither of those things would ever quite be the other."
- •The Bell Jar by Sylvia PlathWhat a great book, my favorite of this year. I wish I could experience it again for the first time.
- •The Grownup by Gillian FlynnJust when I thought I knew what was happening, Gillian Flynn slapped me across the face and reminded me she is the author of Gone Girl and that even if you think you know, you actually have no idea.