How I Hope to Spend My 22nd Birthday
I've been dreaming about this for years, because people singing happy birthday to me makes me cringe. I get so embarrassed! Am I a bad person?
- •In ParisTime differences will be my friend
- •By myselfI am never bored when I'm alone, my imagination is always there as my companion. I don't ever feel as if I'm truly alone.
- •Go to local boulangerie, buy a baguette, chausson aux pommes, and some coffee.Sit outside and people watch while eating said breakfast.
- •Head home, change, and go for a run.
- •Turn off my phone & take a shower
- •Head out again, go to the Eiffel Tower (yeah I'm cheesy)
- •Spend the rest of the day wandering around the city & exploring
- •Shop, buy some macaroons & other desserts.
- •Mentally sing Happy Birthday to myself while eating desserts.
- •Find somewhere to sit down & writeFor a long time. Write down how my day was, or other stories.
- •Head home, turn on phone and talk to mom & dad
- •"How was your day?" "Oh it was fantastic" "what did you do?" "I don't really know" "so then how was it fantastic?" "It just was"
- •For me, there's a fine line between introvert and lonerWhat can ya do