Shit My Family Says to ME When I Go to Peru
- •"Pero porque estás tan blanca?!"Why are you so white?! --I don't know Grandma/Granpa/Tia/Tio/Cousin(s) that's just my skin color
- •"Ya encontraste un gringito con quien casarte?"Did you find a little white man to marry yet? --Oh my god. I always say no, which is immediately followed by "que pena (how sad)"
- •"You've lost weight! Of course! All you Americans are obsessed with that yoga and spinning shit"Then I am FORCED to eat until I explode.
- •"You've gained weight! Of course you did, you Americans never walk anywhere!"🙄
- •"Finish your pisco!"Everyone in my family loves Pisco. I hate it
- •"Do you want some ceviche?" We eat this at least 3 times a week whenever I'm in Peru.YES! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION? THIS IS WHY I COME HERE! FEED ME!
- •"Can you help me with my English homework?"--All of my little cousins, I always say yes. Or at least I try to. It's cute to see them practice, and they give me candy in return 💕
- •"Cuando regresas?"When are you coming back? --Soon, I hope. 💔
- •I miss my family