Some of My Favorite Things
- •The stillness of a house at 4 am, when it's still dark out and everyone is sleeping. So quiet that you could hear a pin drop.
- •Long night flights, watching the moon shine against your window, while listening to relaxing music.
- •The face of a mother as she holds her newborn baby for the first time
- •"This reminded me of you"
- •Sylvia Plath's Journals"How we need another soul to cling to, another body to keep us warm. To rest and trust; to give your soul in confidence: I need this, I need someone to pour myself into."
- •When something you didn't want to go to gets cancelled last minute.
- •The nostalgia I felt when visiting my childhood home.
- •That first bite of pie/cake.
- •Multiple orgasms