Texts With My Parents
My dad is going through a midlife crisis and my mom is just your typical Hispanic mom. They're both nuts.
- •Why he felt the need to send me a picture of himself that's also his profile picture, I'll never know.
- •When my dad didn't know what chilling meant
- •My dad is relatable
- •This is after a long rant about politics
- •My dad likes to escape to Mexico without telling anyone. I feel like at this point, he might have a secret family there.
- •Yes, I'm dramatic. I sent my dad a picture of the stitches I got on my leg last week after my biopsy and he was very supportive.
- •Thanks mom
- •Remind me to never ever get pneumonia on vacation while staying at my grandmas house
- •She knows me well
- •My mom being nosy as hell before my date
- •"I'm stealing wifi so bye"
- •Bonus: I sent a picture to my stepmom of me pretending to push her down the stairs. Love her."What a nice message" "what a lovely sentiment"