IF I COULD INVITE 6 PEOPLE ALIVE TO A DINNER PARTY...
- •Lin-Manuel Miranda, composer and creator of hit Broadway musicals Hamilton and In The Heights. I just want to have a chat with about history and slant rhymes, y'know??
- •Pete Wentz, bassist of Fall Out Boy. Because for me, Fall Out Boy was growing up music for me.
- •Mindy Kaling, comedy writer known for The Office and The Mindy Project. Okay, I wanna be Mindy Kaling when I grow up.
- •Taylor Swift, pop sensation. She would give me loving life advice and maybe even bring her cats.
- •Aziz Ansari, comedian known for Parks And Recreation and Master Of None. No one's stand up makes me laugh harder and I'm like 90% sure we could bond real hard over having immigrant parents.
- •Halsey, singer-songwriter. She's just really cool.