THINGS TO DO IN MUNICH AS A TOURIST (WINTER EDITION)
- •English Garden: Start from the Chinesischer Turm to Japanese TeaHouse (which is closed). Sad.
- •Walk all the way to Haus der Kunst and watch two crazy surfers surfing on the canal at -7 degree. Freezing.
- •Most probably you would like to have a coffee after that right? Right?
- •Walk down the Wagmüllerstraße and find that one very basic coffee company. Coffee.
- •Called San Francisco Co.
- •Write this list while having a flat white.
- •Wait for 'likes' to find passion to write the second part of the list.