Already on li.st? Open in app.
Happy Mother's Day! One night, I went out for dinner with my father, grandfather, and grandmother. These are all the different seats my grandmother sat in that night.
- 1.At a nice table on the left side near the fire.The restaurant was pretty empty but also a little cold, so we asked to be sat near the open fire oven. The host took us to the table nearest to it, but this happened to be near to the one big party of loud middle-aged women in the place. Much too loud.
- 2.A combo table-booth on the opposite side of the restaurant, in a booth seat.This table was maybe 10 feet farther from the fire. She sat down in the booth next to me.
- 3.At the same combo table-booth but in a chairShe switched with my grandfather, who was across from her, to be closer to the fire.
It was on ABC Freeform and I turned it on right after the climactic speech, and these songs were used:
- 1."Time After Time"cover by Quietdrive according to google
- 2."I Want You to Want Me"cover by Twintwelve h/t imdb
- 3."Dirty Little Secret"by the All-American Rejects
You can guess when I wrote this
- •Two Foot Log
- •Not Done Yet
- •Screen Time
New York and Chicago aren't on this list because of course you're gonna think it's the bees knees if you're from there
- •Durham, NCI get it, you have Duke, and a top two ocean. But you're still not doing great.
- •Cleveland, OHJust stop. Sure, it's not as bad as everyone says, but you're not there anymore so you can stop pretending it is good.
- •Cincinatti, OHPretty much Kentucky and not in the good way.
Obviously starts with "Goes to great lengths not to end sentences in prepositions."
- •Holds hands with significant other inside of a pocket
- •Forgets that burps are rude
- •Doesn't tell roommates to do the dishes but still gets mad when they aren't done
Trust me I'm an expert
- 1.Halloweentown High
- 3.Halloweentown 2: Calibar's Revenge
- •Watch live soccer
- •Poop for a long time
- •Make breakfast and do the dishes so she doesn't know so you can have two breakfasts