THINGS PPL DONT KNOW ABOUT ME WUSUP WERLD
- •Both of my dad's parents are Holocaust survivorsMaking me a 2nd generation Holocaust survivor
- •I thoroughly enjoy giving cash to homeless people on the street and have done that for a long timeAnd i probably always will
- •I don't have cognitive dissonance problems but sometimes i doThat's sort of a joke but sort of not (ad infinitum)
- •Good therapists have played a role in my life and I'll always appreciate that
- •I've eaten more pasta than any other food in my life probablyYea im huge
- •I'm deeply scared of screens and holding my phone too muchToo addicting tho
- •I've been using Twitter longer than anyone I knowStill dig it (usually)
- •I'll say "i don't give a fuck" like 30 times about somethingBut still totally give a fuck at some point after
- •Dancing makes me feel more free every time i do it and i feel for people who don't want to or don't like to dance.Keep it freeform. Feel yrself. Free yrself. Then someone else will.
- •As I've grown i've let go of a lot of grudges i was holdingIt's still hard tho
- •I deeply desire connecting with people in a meaningful way, no matter who or what they arePrisoners, butchers, bus drivers, homeless people, etc.
- •Scissors and tape are maybe my favorite 2 inventions in the realm of office suppliesALL office supply and hardware stores fascinate me
- •I struggle with distractions more than addictionsThink abt it