FIRST FIVE EPISODES OF FRASIER THAT POP INTO MY HEAD
- •The one where Martin dyes his hair with shoe polish and ruins Niles' chair.
- •The one where Frasier makes Roz move a dead body.
- •The one with the wacky, twenty something year old kid that works as a handyman in Frasier's building. Had the feeling of a potential recurring character, all other characters acted like he had been a beloved fixture for years. Is never heard from again.
- •The episode they shot on location in Seattle where Niles and Frasier act like tourists in the city where they live and are part of the social elite.
- •The episode where Niles and Frasier get caught up in illegal caviar smuggling, specifically when Frasier screams, "CAN I GET YOU A TOAST POINT!?"