Classes I Would Create if I Were a Professor
- •Mad Men: a study of the 60sDrinking in this class allowed.
- •How To Pay For A Roof101 guide to renting an apartment, buying a house, mortgages, and realizing that everything is negotiable.
- •HatersWill we ever balance free speech and accessibility with protecting people from haters and emotional abuse? This class will come up with solutions.
- •Why Were 80s Cartoons So Good?An in-depth analysis. Be prepared to watch a lot of cartoons in this class. Sugary cereals will be provided.
- •Ethnically AmbiguousWhat ethnicity am I? This class is a series of guesses, essays.
- •Recreating the LSATsThis shouldn't be a test of right or wrong answers. This should be a test about how much you can argue your chosen answer is superior. Let's make a new test.
- •Can You Dance To Anything?We'll find out. Please shower before class.