Song lyrics I use in daily conversations
My life could be a musical, sucks I can't sing.
- •"Just take me home." -Style, TSwiftFrom work, the bar, anywhere
- •"I mean I could but why would I want to?" -Hands to Myself, Selena GomezFirst time said: when my dad told me I should get off the couch and shovel snow
- •"Each morning I wake up and die a little." -Somebody to Love, QueenYeah...
- •"She was already gone." -Cop Car, Sam HuntNormally I replace the she with I and prematurely exit somewhere
- •"Hips don't lie." -ShakiraWhen people try to squeeze into a chair with me
- •"Is it too late now to say sorry?" -Sorry, BiebsI mean, who hasn't used this?
- •"Let it go." -FrozenAgain, who hasn't?
- •"They'll tell you I'm insane." -Blank Space, TSwiftSelf explanatory
- •"Story of my life." -1DWhen anything par for the course of my life happens
- •"Yea, baby!" -Girl in a Country Song, Maddie and TaeIn rare moments of joy
- •"Kill me"Not sure if this is a lyric in an actual but I sing this at least 25 times a day
- •"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing." -Breakeven, The ScriptForgot this one the first go around