Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Any of The Chronicles of Narnia booksCome on, I can't be the only one who wants to cuddle with Aslan or date Prince Caspian??
- •Looking For Alaska by John GreenI never went through an angsty teen stage. I could do so here.
- •Harry Potter (specifically books 1-3)For obvious reasons minus Voldemort
A list of the times I cried while watching the latest installment of Star Wars at 9 pm last night, whilst trying to avoid spoilers for you all
- •When I was allowed to enter the theater
- •When I heard the sound of "BUMMM" that cued the title sequence
- •The entire title sequence (including plot set up)
A list of the people I wish were on list
Things I did and didn't expect happened. These are them.
- •So much respect for him leading the audience in prayer for ParisIt's such a vulnerable thing to pray out loud. With Judah by his side, he easily could have had him do it, but it showed a lot about his character that he personally led the prayer.
- •I didn't realize how uncomfortable the glorification of celebrities makes me until tonightI wanted to leave so bad during his q&a because girls would scream after every word he said and it didn't make any sense to me because he is hella a normal human
- •It's a funny thing that it said "ft. Special guests" and the special guest was Judah Smith (Justin's pastor and also one of my own which was fun)Always good to see a familiar face and the fact that it was Judah was such a fun thing for me.
- •I specialize in writing scenes
- •They don't really have any connection to eachother
- •I never know how to write a plot around them
Inspired by @CherylStrayed
- •A black astronaut (Ages 5-8)This one caused some awkward conversations with my kindergarten teacher after class. But I meant an astronaut that wears a black suit instead of a white one.
- •A teacher (Ages 8-9)My parents are that. I grew up surrounded by teachers.
- •A fashion designer (Ages 9-11)When I was at my worst stage (fashion wise) and wore basketball shorts and t shirts to school every day.
- •Genetically altered at birth and doesn't have the ability to grow leg or armpit hair.
- •Doesn't actually have cats, but small robots that follow her around and meow to make her seem more relatable without the responsibility of having a cat
- •Only ever eats 13 fries with her meal. No more. No less.
- •"Is it too late now to get coffee?"
- •"have you met my friend Laurie?"
- •"have you seen my new Ferrari?"
The people you should be following on list or else you're doing list wrong