BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN
- •Any of The Chronicles of Narnia booksCome on, I can't be the only one who wants to cuddle with Aslan or date Prince Caspian??
- •Looking For Alaska by John GreenI never went through an angsty teen stage. I could do so here.
- •Harry Potter (specifically books 1-3)For obvious reasons minus Voldemort
- •The Hobbit by JRR TolkienI see a lot of myself in Bilbo Baggins. I would like to grab a meal or three with him, because of hobbit reasons
- •Cat In The Hat by Dr. SuessCould be weird
- •Blue Like Jazz by Donald MillerThere's no real setting to this book, as it's a non fiction book, but I would love to actually live within the words. It's the most beautifully written story I own.
- •The BibleCould be WAY COOL and would help me make sense of a lot of things
- •One of those adult coloring booksSounds wild
- •Brain on Fire by Susannah CI think this is a story I would have liked to experience first hand. It's an insane true story.