HAMILTON DEEP CUTS (YEAH ANOTHER FREAKIN' HAMILTON LIST.)
Hamilton should be listened to whilst walking NYC. But if you're in LA and in your car (SIGH), listen closely.
- •"Winter's Ball"If I could make a ringtone out of the dudes' "Hey hey hey" that leads into "Helpless" I would. Wait. I can.
- •"Farmer Refuted""Is he in Jersey?" Hamilton's refute while the Farmer is singing is brilliant. Which leads me to...
- •"You'll Be Back"Yeah we all love Groff, but take a minute to appreciate the BritPop singsong brilliance of "Oceans rise, empires fall..." Even if you have seen it live, you can hear the king's campiness.
- •"Story of Tonight (reprise)""Cause if the Tomcat can get married, there's hope for our ass after all."
- •"Take a Break""In the letter I received from you 2 weeks ago, I noticed a comma in the middle of a phrase. It changed the meaning. Did you intend this? 1 strike and you e consumed my waking days. It says 'my dearest Angelica" with a comma after dearest."
- •"The Schuyler Sisters"Angelica tears it UP. "We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal. And when I meet Thomas Jefferson I'ma compel him to include women in the sequel."
- •BONUS More of "The Schuyler Sisters""I'm a trust fund baby, you can trust me."