I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BUT...
I can't help it. These things just work.
- •I clean my ears with a Q tipIt just feels so right.
- •I call my mom every daySome people think this is weird.
- •I eat takeout I accidentally left out overnight
- •I leave my bed unmadeRumor has it if I make my bed in the morning my whole day will be better.
- •I take walks alone at nightSometimes I miss NYC and need to take long constitutionals late at night. It's probably not that safe in LA, but when my anxiety used to get the better of me, I would take obscenely long walks in the west village picking out my future brownstone on Jane or Bethune.
- •I make small talk with the baristaI only go to serious coffee places and this pisses off the rest of the line so much. But I can't help it if she's impressed when I order a Gibraltar.
- •I make a left turn out of the Whole Foods parking lot
- •I drink sodaNot often, but sometimes nothing hits the spot like a fountain Pepsi. Yes you read that right. Pepsi.
- •I sleep with my phone next to my headCancer, probably.
- •I don't always take my makeup off at nightSo lazy.