ON CRYING OPENLY WHILST WATCHING HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
Every damn time. To be fair, I cry throughout the whole movie, but these are the times I sob the hardest.
- •When Hermione and Harry dance in the tentIt's the most beautifully stark moment of the whole series. Deathly Hallows part 1 was by far the most avant garde, indie Potter.
- •When Snape diesI lose it every time he says "you have your mother's eyes".
- •When Bellatrix Lestrange tortures HermioneThat's some harkening back to the Nazi-era level shit. Terrifying.
- •When Dobby DiesWhy do you have to kill the house elf?
- •When Ron and Hermione kissIt's just so GD adorable.
- •Snape's Lily montageWhen Harry realizes that Snape had/sent him his Mom's patronus. 💔
- •When Harry goes to Voldemort to die and says goodbye to Ron and HermioneAnd Hermione, crying, says "I'll go with you" and rushes to hug him. That hug where she's clutching the back of his jacket and Harry and Ron's eyes meet....the saddest goodbye hug in the history of hugs.
- •Neville's "people die every day" speechPlus, Neville got hot.