UNNECESSARILY STRONG OPINIONS I HAVE
I love sharing them with assorted strangers. to be read in the same voice in which fat Monica Geller says "it is NOT real mayonnaise!!!"
- •FEMINISM79 cents to the dollar!!!!!! Lean In, bitches. perhaps the only necessary strong opinion on this list
- •BOREDOM IS NOT REALonly boring people get bored. also applicable to laziness
- •RED WINE SHOULD NEVER BE CONSUMED WITH ICEunder literally zero circumstances
- •OLIVE GARDEN IS GROSSso is Chilis and Cracker Barrel
- •HAMILTON IS THE BEST THING EVER CREATEDmost notably Eliza singing Burn and the way Peggy Schuyler says "and Peggy"
- •COKE AND PEPSI ARE VERY VERY DIFFERENT
- •BEING "BAD WITH NAMES BUT GOOD WITH FACES" IS A LIE
- •DOGS > CATSdefinitively
- •SAYING YOU COULD BE A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN *INSERT PAST/CURRENT/FUTURE PRESIDENT* MAKES YOU SOUND DUMByou couldn't.