10 WAYS MY HUSBAND IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERY MAN I DATED BEFORE HIM
We have been together 8 years, married for 2.5, and it has definitely NOT been all rainbows and sunshine. The last two years have probably been the hardest of my life, not between us, but complete fuckery in every other aspect of our lives. It's easy for me to get really negative, so I wrote a list of ten positives to do a little counteracting.
- 1.Knows me better than any other person on earthWasn't easy for him to get to this point either. It probably took two years of being together for me to answer him asking me "what's wrong" honestly.
- 2.Is incredibly proud to love meHe says "I love you" to me multiple times, every single day. Also, there is no situation in which he wouldn't say he loved me if we were separating (even if it was for an hour), no matter who is around.
- 3.Thinks I'm just as beautiful when I'm honestly looking rough as when I'm working it so hard 💅🏼👄👀💁🏻
- 4.Dated the hell outta meThe amount of boyfriends I had who NEVER took me anywhere besides their bed is far too high 😒
- 5.Went through a period of intense anxiety and depression last year and was so proactive in getting help.He's proactive about his health in a way I have never seen in a guy under 30.
- 6.Is open to his opinions changing.His attitudes towards mental illnesses has gone from very unsupportive to SO supportive. Obviously, his personal experience with depression made a big difference, but he had already changed his opinion so much for the positive.
- 7.Doesn't drink to excessWe have a mutual understanding of the horrors of alcoholism.
- 8.Talks about me all the time.Non stop. To whoever will listen. Always good things. I've grown to appreciate this.
- 9.My sexual satisfaction is very important to him 🙌🏼THIS SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS LIST! GOD DAMN!!!!! Everyone should be concerned about mutual satisfaction in any consensual sexual encounter.
- 10.Is in no way abusive. Ever. EVER.I wish this wasn't something I had to put on the list.