I was weird
- •Hair twirlingInto v bad tangles that would have to be cut out
- •Constant nail bitingYou can't slow me down "gross" tasting nail polish!
- •Wearing a bathing suit at home for like yearI also wore it under my clothes if I could get away with it.
- •Pants really weren't for meJeans were 100% not for me
- •Crazy high expectations for myselfIf I made a mistake on my letters (as in learning how to make a B), even if it was my last one on the page, it was violently ripped up.
- •Stupid JarLike a swear jar except only for when I called myself stupid.
- •Rarely participated in sleepoversSleeping in unfamiliar surroundings without my parents? Pass.
- •Hid the fact that I had asthma at ANY costThis was just stupid and dangerous. Fuck you elementary school kids who associate an inhaler with weakness and nerdiness! Also, fuck you movies that contain these associations!
- •Picky eater.Everything PLAIN. I was not a fan of condiments, I still hate mayo with a fiery passion.
- •Had my first panic attack at two and a halfI was in the hospital at the time and panic seems like an appropriate reaction to not being able to breathe.
- •Terrified of getting in troubleI was so paranoid about making a mistake (in literally ANY situation) and the subsequent punishment that was sure to follow. I was always worried.
- •I learned to read at threeWhich would be cooler if my youngest sister hadn't learned to read at three, BY HERSELF. My mum thought she had just memorized all her books, so bought a new book to test her.