THINGS THAT HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN MY BRAIN
This stuff seems to be stuck for good.
- •A greatest hits montage of times I really embarrassed myselfA real joy to watch!
- •Unbelievable amount of song lyricsEspecially pop music of the 90's and 00's
- •Social insurance numberWait! I actually need this one!!
- •My Employee number from like four different jobs
- •Starbucks recipes AND some customer names and "their" drinksI hate this.
- •The layout of so many mallsI go there once and I know where everything is if we ever return.
- •My dad's license plate from ten years ago
- •Birthdays of people I'm no longer friends with
- •All phone numbers ever associated with my parentsHome, cell phones, work
- •All the lyrics to Raffy songsBabyyyyyy belugaaaaaa!
- •Guilt about v minuscule mistakesLike that one time I ran off the stage during a dance competition. I forgot what I was doing and freaked. I really let the team down 16 years ago.
- •The MacarenaYou are useless to me.
- •When my memory is TOO goodOh hi, nice to meet you person I met once six years ago, how's Hank doing? Hank is their golden retriever who gets into SO much mischief! Hahaha but they have no clue who I am!!
- •This one scene from an episode of "Jem", where Jem almost falls off a ski lift.V unnecessary.
- •Line dancesThis was honestly the only part of high school physical education that I aced.
- •Specific pieces of clothing I have lost.Usually things that went missing long ago, and I still wonder what happened to them. Are you out there purple and white Roxy sweatshirt I left in some guys car in 2004?!