TYPES OF CLEANING IN MY REPERTOIRE
- •Bare minimum cleaningDay to day stuff like putting garbage into the garbage can, loading the dishwasher, and emptying the overflowing garbage. If I'm having a real shitty day, I won't even do this tbh.
- •Bare minimum cleaning: Passive aggressive subtypeDoing the bare minimum with the added bonus of me being super pissed about it. I bang things around, slam doors, toss things, mutter to myself, swear, sigh loudly, topped off with a response of "NOTHING" when my husband asks what's wrong.
- •Bare minimum cleaning: Imminent visitor subtypeSped up, panicked version of the bare min PLUS moving baskets of clean laundry, a pile of towels, and multiple pairs of shoes out of the entryway. Includes me going "aaaaaahhhh" with increasing volume as I mad dash around.
- •UGH, FINE cleaningWhen the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, or wherever reaches the point of annoying me with its intense messiness and I have to do a thorough deep clean. Usually fairly chill while doing this job and v happy when I'm done.
- •Rage cleaningOccasionally, I will enter a room and the messiness will just ENRAGE me, and I furiously clean/organize. This usually happens after I've had a shitty day, and my husband does NOT like being in the vicinity during my meltdown. Includes swearing, yelling, slamming, throwing, kicking things out of my way, swiffer-ing so intensely I break the damn thing, etc. Basically, just doing everything in the most aggressive manner possible.
- •Just put it in the stupid spare room cleaningThis is just me moving anything that I don't know what to do with into our spare bedroom. It is an absolute nightmare in there. For example there is a treadmill in the room and on top of that treadmill is the following: two fishing poles, fishing overalls, an empty shop vac box, the box our Christmas tree is stored in, and a car exhaust.
- •Team cleaningEvery so often my husband and I decide to clean the whole house, he usually cleans the kitchen and living room, while I clean the bathrooms and our bedroom. Neither of us go near the spare room, except to put more shit into it.