UNINTENTIONALLY LARGE COLLECTIONS
How did I get so much of this shit?!
- •LipstickI own 50+ and the last time I remember wearing lipstick was in May, which is shameful. I was hardcore into makeup artistry last year and was seriously considering starting doing freelance weddings and proms. I'm not sure anymore, but that could be my depression talking.
- •Striped clothingA coworker and I had a "stripes month" in March. A whole month of wearing stripes with no repeats. The majority of my stripes are of the sweater variety.
- •Makeup brushesNot a crazy amount, but more than is necessary for one person. Washing them is a nightmare.
- •PursesKept in a huge heap in the corner of my room because I take really good care of my things.
- •Diagnosed mental health issuesHahahahahahaha so fun, not the least bit distressing! No, but I honestly have so many: depression, generalized anxiety disorder, ocd, trichotillomania, dermatillomania, eating disorder not otherwise specified (ednos), and ptsd.
- •Coffee mugsMy cabinet is overflowing, I have them hanging on hooks underneath, and I still can't stop. There are 2 of us living here, why do I have so many coffee mugs?Suggested by @stephani
- •Salt & Pepper shakersMy mother collects them and has gotten it into her head that they make great gifts for her daughter as well! They don't. I have 18.Suggested by @saytrumbo
- •CardigansMy collection of sweaters could rival any Grandma'sSuggested by @LizDawson
- •Nail polishWhich makes no sense since I get gel manicures in a salon anyhow.Suggested by @thebestSR
- •Vases, glassware and serving-wear from Home Goods. Ugh.Suggested by @thebestSR