WHAT DID YOU GET VOTED IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Most likely to succeed? Funniest? Best eyes? Class clown? Worst driver? Best style? I am v curious so tell me! Please. I will go first.
- •Most likely to become the Grinch.Real life.
- •Most athleticI haven't worked out in three months. The most athletic thing I've done in he past year is play multiple rounds of golf while drinking a great deal of light beer. ⛳️🍺Suggested by @alexkelly0016
- •Most Opinionated.Yup, sounds about right.Suggested by @egkeller
- •Class ClownBut it should have been "Weirdest."Suggested by @paigeparker
- •Most "unique"My mother argued against the grammatical correctness of this. It would appear she was correct: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/modifying-absolutesSuggested by @sarabethrubin
- •Nicest eyes.And most likely to be on Broadway but they said I couldn't have two. I was okay with getting the cooler one because I was such a loser in high school.Suggested by @denisevasquez
- •Nothing!I went to school in Australia and there was no voting of this sort. 😡 But I would guess it would be Most Likely To Cry.Suggested by @kaitmaree
- •Nothing, but...I was on yearbook so I know I was nominated by three people for "most friendly"Suggested by @sam
- •Best All AroundSuggested by @e
- •Most Likely To Be FamousDon't ask me why because I have no idea.Suggested by @kaitlynvella
- •Most Likely To Be FamousThis is horribly embarrassing in retrospect. The picture I have in the yearbook of me holding two fake oscars I won from the high school "theatre awards" is really a gem.Suggested by @brockbiv
- •Most talkative 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻Suggested by @sammyfio
- •Most Likely To Marry A Rich ManNot joking. My school (in the deep south) was sexist as hell. The male equivalent to the award was "most likely to be rich"..Suggested by @taner_banana
- •Most opinionatedSuggested by @julieuhls